XF 2.2 Plesk and one-click

frm

Does anybody run Plesk and know how to enable one-click install/upgrade from an archive?

It works for me. I remember that I had to add one line in config.php to have it enabled, but it isn't Plesk related

Check for this line:

$config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true;

Contact your host for assistance if you don't know how to resolve that.
I am the host 😬

I switched to something that could be more manageable while I undertake other tasks.

Just hoping someone knew what to do with the directories, whether it be in the Plesk control panel or SSH.

I was using CentminMod before and it was an easy fix with chown, but, I don't know who to chown them to now.

plesk should have an internal file manager i imagine. use it to change permissions on the folder mentioned in the error message?

any ftp client would also work fine. you would basically need to chmod the directories mentioned in the message to 755 or 777 if the first one doesn't work iirc.

more details here: Setting directory permissions

Reactions: frm
How did you installed files? Who is owner of them? I usually install as a root, then I give servers user and group. psacln and psaserv if I'm not mistaken, but, check it on some other directories that work.

You can also use FTP to change permissions, but I do this with MC in most cases.

Top Bottom