please vote for xenforo on VaultWiki

DroidHost

I've gone ahead and added a poll to this thread. I'd encourage all users who are looking forward to one or the other to vote. If you already know people in either community who are interested in VaultWiki, please invite them to vote as well, so we get a better sense of which one more people are waiting for. The poll will be closed manually when we open up VaultWiki 4 for public testing.

We've been getting requests for one or the other privately, but it seems like there's nearly an even amount. Plus, a public poll might help users understand how we arrive at our ultimate decision.

We already hold licenses for both products, so this is not an issue.​

https://www.vaultwiki.org/threads/5116/

Looks like they reset the vote.

XenForo had a healthy lead last time I checked (around 50 votes to 20).

The poll was rigged by guest voters. XF jumped from 3 votes to 50 in a few hours. So I guess now only registered members can vote. That will pretty much exclude people who do not have an VW license, but at least it gives a fair overview.
Why anyone would want to rig a pointless vote, let alone think someone would, is beyond me. Sounds like they didn't like the outcome.

I voted before, but they reset it to customer only. Make of that what you will, I hope we can get some more votes guys. If your a customer there please vote for Xenforo!

I voted before, but they reset it to customer only. Make of that what you will, I hope we can get some more votes guys. If your a customer there please vote for Xenforo!
You can vote.
you can make a vote if you are a member of the forum only not necessarily a customer
Exactly.

vaultwiki is pretty interesting.
worth the time to register, vote, and keep your eye on it.

Top Bottom