(1) Number of Posts and Threads in your forum
(2) Speed of the Server (CPU, RAM)
(3) If the import fails a step.
(4) If you need to repeat the import.
@Jake Bunce @Adam Howard @Slavik
Could you post some "estimates" to help answer this question (Pre Sales people often want to know).
(1) 30.000 threads and 150.000 posts. i7 970 processor server with SSD. Any estimated time ?
Note: Large vBulletin Boards should use this importer:
vBulletin Big Board Importer [vBulletin 3 + vBulletin 4]
18 million posts in 2 hours. I am guessing the web-based importer would take 3 days.
Include where you can ...
(1) Number of Threads in your forum
(2) Number of Posts in your forum
(3) Your webhost and/or Details of your Server's CPU, RAM, Hard drive.
(4) The software and version you are importing from
(5) Other details: anything special about your import
(6) Did something go wrong ? How much time did fixing it take ?
(7) Did you use Import Tools by Waindigo ?
(8) What did you learn about Importing to Xenforo that you wish you knew beforehand ?