Please let me know your feedback on YWB

Oliver.n

YWB features many quality guides as well as support from people in the
forum

I would love your feedback on the site and the content.

YWB Blog

Guide to online competitor analysis

Guide to building a money making twitter page

How to build a monster opt-in list

Current Competitions
Win unlimited web-hosting from avazio - http://www.youngwebbuilder.com/win-unlim...rom-avazio

Win an app made by a professional app company

There is a lot more quality content that I have not listed above, which you can find on the
blog in the forum, and in our weekly newsletter

Thanks

YWB TEAM

You are miles ahead of where you were weeks ago, so congratulations for keeping going and making the site even better. You'll need to work more on the design though, since it's a webmaster site and we're picky as can be. The logo needs some cleaning and maybe a new design, the forum is still looking pretty default, but I'm sure you'll do these in the near future. Anyway, it's a huge step forward from phpBB :D

You are miles ahead of where you were weeks ago, so congratulations for keeping going and making the site even better. You'll need to work more on the design though, since it's a webmaster site and we're picky as can be. The logo needs some cleaning and maybe a new design, the forum is still looking pretty default, but I'm sure you'll do these in the near future. Anyway, it's a huge step forward from phpBB :D

Always building new things ;) If you want to write a guest post Dojo, if you have time. For the blog, that would be cool :)

Top Bottom