Add-on PLEASE HELP HELP HELP - XENPORTA Internet Explorer Issue

mikiliste

Hello Everyone,

I really need a big help with site and will to pay for your service.
I purchased XENPORTA and XENMEDIO addons but I am having big issues with IE and Firefox adding empty spaces in tread that are prompted to articles for the. The issue only occured once the user login to the site.
Chrome and Edge look very good but IE and Firefox not so good. I know some of you do not care about IE and Firefox but most of my users are in Africa and still using old computers and old browsers. Please see screen shot for more info. You are welcome to create a guest account to see the issue. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Attachments

• iepadding.webp
    iepadding.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 24
  • scr1.webp
    scr1.webp
    52 KB · Views: 24
  • scr2.webp
    scr2.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 19
  • scr3.webp
    scr3.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 18
  • scr4.webp
    scr4.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 14
  • scr5.webp
    scr5.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
  • scr6.webp
    scr6.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
Hmmm... Interesting dilemma. But unfortunately I cannot replicate the error on either IE or Firefox browsers.
The site seems to show just fine on all my browsers in fact = No empty space issues whatsoever.
I work with Xenporta - it's a great script. But I'm not at all sure what could be causing your browser to produce such empty spacing.

J.

2019-11-21_12-23-18.webp

Hello Everyone,

I really need a big help with site and will to pay for your service.
I purchased XENPORTA and XENMEDIO addons but I am having big issues with IE and Firefox adding empty spaces in tread that are prompted to articles for the. The issue only occured once the user login to the site.
Chrome and Edge look very good but IE and Firefox not so good. I know some of you do not care about IE and Firefox but most of my users are in Africa and still using old computers and old browsers. Please see screen shot for more info. You are welcome to create a guest account to see the issue. Your help will be very much appreciated.
Hi,

We can help you on this. Please send me a private message.

Top Bottom