Please help! Animal welfare charity's site sabotaged. Webmaster from Hell.

AFT

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is someone out there who can help me to remove a Super Administrator from the config.php file and replace him with me as I am the owner of the not-for-profit animal welfare charity. He has basically sabotaged the site and left it unfinished, and became delusional and paranoid. I can't go into the details on an open forum.

My organisation is willing to pay for the help. I also need a person who would be willing to administer the site from here on in.

If there is anyone that can help, no matter how small, please let me know. My email address is craig@turtles.net.au

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is someone out there who can help me to remove a Super Administrator from the config.php file and replace him with me as I am the owner of the not-for-profit animal welfare charity. He has basically sabotaged the site and left it unfinished, and became delusional and paranoid. I can't go into the details on an open forum.

My organisation is willing to pay for the help. I also need a person who would be willing to administer the site from here on in.

If there is anyone that can help, no matter how small, please let me know. My email address is craig@turtles.net.au
Hi Craigh,

Do you still need help? I can help you.

Hi Claudio, thank you kindly for the offer to help. There are so many wonderful people who have offered to help that it has restored my faith in human kindness.
At this stage I'm waiting to hear back from Digital Ocean. I've requested login credentials as well as to restrict access to the following.
FTP
SSH
Admin Panel (CPANEL/DIRECTADMIN)
phpmyadmin

Thank you everyone for the kindness you have showed me with all of the offers to help with my unfortunate situation!

Top Bottom