Please, do not multi-task while driving!

MilesDB

I never do anything like text or drive while on my mobile, yet last year I wrote my car off with so much damage it was cheaper to buy a new one than repair the old one while going at only 25mph, simply because the back wheel had a blowout while going around a corner.

The state of the car was so bad people rushed to help because they thought me or my friends would have been seriously injured or worse... yet we all got out like nothing had happened.

We were lucky, VERY lucky. But the above video shows the very real dangers of not paying attention to the road.

A friend of mine was listening to music with her mp3 earphones on driving to the gym. She narrowly escaped being hit by a train. :eek:

I saw this video quite a while ago, and think they should play it all over the world and make many more like it. Might help cut down on some of the idiots that do stupid things while driving. As a firefighter I've seen my fair share of bad accidents, and as a heavy driver I've seen my fair share of idiot drivers. A few of them I wish I could of pulled over and showed some images from memories. I saw this one guy no joke had a bowl of cereal on the dash board, was brushing his teeth (I figured he just got done eating the cereal) and had the newspaper covering the entire steering column area, gauges and all. He was doing about 100 down the highway with all this going on in the slow lane(For reference the speed limit on that particular highway was 65).

...I saw this one guy no joke had a bowl of cereal on the dash board, was brushing his teeth (I figured he just got done eating the cereal) and had the newspaper covering the entire steering column area, gauges and all. He was doing about 100 down the highway with all this going on in the slow lane(For reference the speed limit on that particular highway was 65).
Ha ha. I couldn't help but think about Jack Black in that guy's place. Shoot..... that was probably him anyway. :D

jack-black-tll-angry-puppy.webp

I got rearended by a driver, driving above the speed limit in the area, nearly got pushed into live traffic in the cross junction. That wouldn't have been pretty. This is where an automatic car fails - there is not handbreak. (I don't stick the car in park at a traffic light).

Top Bottom