Please add Post Comments to Threads

Cao

Messages written on topics in the Xenforo system often deviate from their true target. Users go to discuss other topics instead of answering the main topic. The solution is to post comment. Xenforo's profile messages have a message comment system. Like this. The same system exists on YouTube. If you bring a similar system, a solution will be found for the users to deviate from the main subject.

Demo: https://tinhte.vn/thread/3186850#post-57727798

Now we have an addons to do that, but build-in is better. Please add this feature.

1502277904800.webp

Please vote this feature if you like it. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.32.34 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.32.34 PM.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Upvote 20
You might do better to vote on the existing thread. :)

That topic only request for Q&A Threads, I think this feature should be effect for all threads type on forum like Facebook comments. Members will be more focus.

By the way, I had voted for it too :D

Already available as an add-on but not yet upgraded to 2.2, but then again 2.2 is not in full release yet so shouldn't be used in a production environment

That is for Q&A only. I believe that all threads could go "off-topic" with comments on a post as opposed to replying and continuing on topic (if enabled per node, possibly).

This should be the thread to be upvoted as it would apply to Article, Questions, Poll types, etc.

(I upvoted both)

Top Bottom