Lack of interest Please add an option to RETAIN remaining Alerts when only a few have been read

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

HydraulicJack

I would really appreciate an Admin-selectable feature on the Alerts function, that would permit me to OPT IN to clicking on the Alerts link and getting a list of manually marking an Alert as read and dismissing it or simply dismissing it, while not wiping out the rest of the list of Alerts save a short list of the more recent ones.

I am sometimes away from dealing with the Alerts list for a while and DO want to at least get a look at the complete list without being required to get this all done in a single viewing session.

If there's just no chance in h that will happen, then I'd like to know who might have the skills to create a mod that would do that. Naturally, if such a mod already exists, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks!

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom