Playstation Vita Addicts

Thom Tyler

Hi all,

So here it is, my project. It started off as "Something to do when a bit bored"to what has come a bit of an obsession. It started life as a skin, which has all but been transformed. After trying to get the plugin to work directly for my slideshow, which I had no luck with....I thought I'd play with modules. low and behold, I had it working in less than 15 minutes.w

http://www.psvaddicts.com

So, tell me what you think. Just need to concentrate on getting the hits now and spreading the word. I think it's awesome looking personally, but then again I would.

Just to note, for the critiques - The header will be changing to something a little bit better, which I'm working on.

Hopefully I'll have all of the elements working in harmony and fully functional by 00:00 tonight, which will give me the rest of the week to working on advertising, sticky threads and general tweak mode.

Cheers,

Just to add, if gaming is up your street and you want to get involved with the site, let me know as I'm looking for a co-worker ;)

Looks great one small thing you may want to switch is:

Code:
#loginBar #loginBarHandle a.concealed:hover {
    background-color: #FFFFFF;
    border-radius: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
    color: #E6E6E6 !important;
    padding: 2px 10px;
    text-decoration: none !important;
}

to:

Code:
#loginBar #loginBarHandle a.concealed:hover {
    background-color: #EC1114;
    border-radius: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
    color: #E6E6E6 !important;
    padding: 2px 10px;
    text-decoration: none !important;
}

Or some color like that. The white hover just doesn't blend very well. But other than that great work! (y)

Hi - I had noticed this and it was on the list, so thanks very much for highlighting... cheers

Update - I've come across a strange bug everytime I try to change that particular string. It seems to cause other CSS functions to have a spaz attack.

I've replicated the issue 5 times, and each time its as soon as i edit that line. Very, Very odd.

Looks great. What did you use for the image/story module on your front page?

Sidebar collapse kills your front page tho.

Looks great. What did you use for the image/story module on your front page?

Sidebar collapse kills your front page tho.

Interesting, it wasn't doing that the other day, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I wonder what's causing that.

As for the PSVita at the top, it's a CU3ER module i made.

Is that one of Miko's skins?
Its using their framework and a lot of the images from the XenFracture style...

Wondering why the copyright isn't there (Not sure whether or not you can remove the copyright from derived work if their framework is in use, but they might allow that).

Top Bottom