Lack of interest Play local MP3 files on your server from the post

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

AceOfDeath

Title says it all but I would like to be able to play my podcasts straight from the post instead of having them click on the hard link and play it through the browser. I had this ability with wordpress and it is a big feature I would like to see. If its possible now can some explain it to me. Thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I posted it in a different thread requesting podcasting support. This will come along with that but I didn't realize this was automatically part of the same idea. You could use this feature without podcasting and it would still be very useful.

Its not really, podcasting features would include a lot more things involved with the RSS feeds of the site and the ability to take multiple posts from your site and aggregate them to itunes, this is more of just the ability to play audio file. They are two separate issues. :) sorry to be stubborn haha

it really doesnt though. I understand that playing an mp3 file may seem like it but the podcasting aspect comes from being able to distribute the audio files and descriptions to other services such as iTunes.

it really doesnt though. I understand that playing an mp3 file may seem like it but the podcasting aspect comes from being able to distribute the audio files and descriptions to other services such as iTunes.

Are you referring to live podcasting or post-live podcasting?

Top Bottom