Play by Post RPG

Cupara

Anyone ever played? Have experience? I have played for years then took off to play WoW, I have quit WoW and started on PbP again. The problem I'm having is that me and my wife are doing is alone, the 3rd person is having life issues so we need a 3rd to help bring the game to life. Launch date is set for Oct. 1st.

So if anyone just wants to discuss their experiences then I'll gladly enjoy a good discussion, if anyone wants to help just PC me and we start talking.

Anyway, I have played quite a few that have since closed up shop but one has been around for many many years called Aelyria.

Cheers

I've played them before and actually toyed with the idea of running a site for one...not sure though it takes a lot of work...combine running a forum and running a game *head spins*

LOL I hear that, which is why I quit WoW, I enjoy running a forum and the idea of running a game has always been mine. We took our data from an old game we did long time ago called Malvaria and revamping for the new game name and ideas.

I run 3 sites already, my modification site, which is my business, my blog, my styling site, and now I'll have an RPG. I don't work, I'm a full time student that works online so I have a lot of time on my hands. lol

LOL I hear that, which is why I quit WoW, I enjoy running a forum and the idea of running a game has always been mine. We took our data from an old game we did long time ago called Malvaria and revamping for the new game name and ideas.

I run 3 sites already, my modification site, which is my business, my blog, my styling site, and now I'll have an RPG. I don't work, I'm a full time student that works online so I have a lot of time on my hands. lol
Sounds neat :) Looking forward to seeing your RPG. I run a site for RPs using Xenforo. We have a bunch of active chat games that use dice(DnD, Exalted and some WoD) and we are working on getting into PbP we have a few active PbP games.

I did the dice stuff for a few years then eventually got tired of the DM cancelling or what not so I quit that type of play. Did the PBeM for a year and that was even worse, took a reply almost 3 weeks which is not how I wanted to run a PBeM so I decided that PbP was my genre considering Aelyria has a great build even though the owner is not so pleasant at times. LOL

Ah right, thought you were talking about the old play by mail games - used to play a few of those - got excited for a moment in case they were coming back into fashion!! :)

Top Bottom