Plain

Plain [Paid] 1.5.24

No permission to buy ($25.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Plain - simple style that fully responsive and retina-ready

index.php

Read more about this resource...

I really liked this theme but there are few things bothering me. First of all the purple mouse hover design over the Messages, Alerts and username on top right corner is kinda weird. Maybe the hover design could've been changed a little to cover the whole element rather than covering only the height size of the text.
Q0ZsvlR.png

And second, the search box on top left corner. It's kinda crossing with the black bar over top. So maybe making the black bar a little higher could do the trick.
0xWYiRU.png

Otherwise, it's a really nice theme and I'm planning to use this on my forum.

I really liked this theme but there are few things bothering me. First of all the purple mouse hover design over the Messages, Alerts and username on top right corner is kinda weird. Maybe the hover design could've been changed a little to cover the whole element rather than covering only the height size of the text.
Q0ZsvlR.png

And second, the search box on top left corner. It's kinda crossing with the black bar over top. So maybe making the black bar a little higher could do the trick.
0xWYiRU.png

Otherwise, it's a really nice theme and I'm planning to use this on my forum.

this small issues can be handeled by our support team and it will be added to the next update, we will be happy to use our theme and you will find great properties in style

Top Bottom