Places to sell my vB 3 & 4 licenses?

CTXMedia

I don't want to ask on the vB forums, so could anyone recommend a good site where I can sell my vB licenses?

I'm going to use the revenue to buy an xF license.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Digital Point is the best place to sell for free, but you will not get much out of a vB license now days due to the licensing changes they made and the fact that you must buy a new license with every major release.

I would not buy them, sorry but that is just an honest opinion and I own 3 "vB 3 lifetime licenses" which have little value due to IB destroying their value.

lol, why would anyone want it with the new licensing structure IB brought in?

This more than anything made the rebellion happen.

I sold mine on Floris' site vbfans.

I've posted an ad there and we'll see how it goes. Checked with vB first to make sure, and everything is okay at their end.

Strangely though, I thought I'd bought vB4 as an owned license and expected to see a vB3 and vB4 license in my account. Seems not, as I only have a vB4.

Oh well, no need for it any more, so hopefully it can fun my toe-dip into xF ... :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

That is the best place to sell for free, but I don't think one can post in the DP marketplace until they have 25 posts or something.

I have an owned license, but I'm not even gonna bother trying to sell it. Too many people now are looking for xF so I doubt I'll get anything worth worrying about for it. Not only that but mine is only for the vB3 license, which is arguably better than a vB4 but still it's old hat!! I'd rather hold on to mine, see what happens in a few years and if the market is with vB again, sell it then!!

Another place to keep an eye on is eBay. They seem to be having quite a few free listing days, so that could be an option!!

Top Bottom