1. XenForo's copyright nulled
  2. XenFacil's copyright nulled
  3. Installed nulled XenForo 1.3.0 version
  4. You can download XenForo nulled
  5. You can download languages nulled
  6. ...

Salud2

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be so daft, search for more popular things from companies with billions behind them. You will NEVER stop piracy. You need to adjust and make it worthwhile to not pirate something.

You will NEVER stop piracy. You need to adjust and make it worthwhile to not pirate something.
I have given free translations XenForo up to version 1.2.3. It is by XenForo than me. If not denounce, never stop.

Salud2

I have given free translations XenForo up to version 1.2.3. It is by XenForo than me. If not denounce, never stop.

Salud2
Do not understand but again, piracy will never die, you need to make it attractive to the pirates (or decide to let them go with it) to win. Piracy is not just about how much you did for "someone".

Right, equal the best solution is to ignore them, at least those are public and not hide behind the hypocrisy.

In my opinion the biggest pirates navigate for here at their ease, these presume to have great communities with thousands or millions of messages and nevertheless eliminate the copyright of a translation without even saying thanks. The ugly truth.

Says a Spanish proverb: Help us to help you.

Regards.

Top Bottom