******* - PHP/HTML/BB Code Sidebar Blocks [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Unlimited Custom Sidebar Blocks [1.2x] - It adds unlimited custom sidebar blocks

This mod will allow you to add/create unlimited custom sidebar blocks at your forum.

Installation: First unzip the mod package and ftp the library folder inside to the root of your forum folder. Then go to your Acp->Add-ons->Install New Add-on->Install from uploaded file:
Click the Browse button, locate the addon.xml file inside the mod package and hit the Install Add On button.

Then go to your Admin Panel->Home->Custom Sidebar Blocks.

Click it and there you can create your custom sidebar...

Read more about this resource...

Cool! That what I need. Very convenient hack! I think buy it soon.
Hacks from you, @borbole, characterized by very high stability and excellent compatibility with different versions of XF. If all the developers programmed own code like you... ;)
I bought one of your hack(Who Downloaded This Resource ).

I can't use the app because when I click on the installed add on - Unlimitd Custom Sidebards - it says :

Hi and welcome to xenforoservices.eu!
To be able to fully register here you will need to confirm you have a licensed/associate account at XenForo. To do so you will have to generate the validation token at your xenoforo customer area as mentioned in this thread and pm it to me to me so I can confirm it and validate your account here.
Thank you for your understanding.

I sent you the token.

I can't use the app because when I click on the installed add on - Unlimitd Custom Sidebards - it says :

Hi and welcome to xenforoservices.eu!
To be able to fully register here you will need to confirm you have a licensed/associate account at XenForo. To do so you will have to generate the validation token at your xenoforo customer area as mentioned in this thread and pm it to me to me so I can confirm it and validate your account here.
Thank you for your understanding.

I sent you the token.

That has nothing to do with my mod. The notice above is to validate users account at my forum only. You can use the mod fine without entering any validation token at all.

What is wrong then ? I click on the Custom Sidebars from the ad on area and I get an error message :

ForumServices - Error
The requested page could not be found.

What is wrong then ? I click on the Custom Sidebars from the ad on area and I get an error message :

ForumServices - Error
The requested page could not be found.

You are clicking the link that leads to the website. And I have the link to the old forum url in there as I have forgotten to update it. But that is completely irrelevant. You need the mod settings. Please check out the screenshots attached here at the RM and read the description as everything is explained in detail there how to use the mod.

borbole updated Unlimited Custom Sidebar Blocks with a new update entry:

Added BB Code, Php support and group permissions

In this new version when you add a new sidebar you can choose the type of block that you want to add, html, php or Smiley&BB Code.

To use php in your content, use the $output variable to out put the code. For ex:

$output = 'Hello World!';
return $output;

Or to display the user 's name:

PHP:
:
$visitor = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance();
$output = "Hello ". $visitor['username']. "."; 
return $output;

Permissions:

To allow a group(s) to view the custom sidebar blocks,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom