Phone Refreshing..

Mike Edge

Who else refreshes hourly on their phone to see if Mike has done a stealth upgrade of the site to 1.2? Waiting for a reload to be in responsive!

Not me... being retired let's me sit around my computer all the time - or at least that's what the better half says. :rolleyes:
You KNOW you have to much spare time when you are going "Dang - somebody post something in the "good" areas that I can read/help with".

I can't honestly say that I do, or have done. Whilst the responsive feature is something I am looking forward into seeing on the community forums I'm more eager to see the new Editor. That for me is upgrade/feature I'm mostly eager to see but not to the point I'm refreshing.

I can't honestly say that I do, or have done. Whilst the responsive feature is something I am looking forward into seeing on the community forums I'm more eager to see the new Editor. That for me is upgrade/feature I'm mostly eager to see but not to the point I'm refreshing.

Yes, I can't wait for the editor either! My refreshing isn't just for pure excitement of responsive, it is just the most obvious feature that a change happened the second the site refreshes.

Yes, I can't wait for the editor either! My refreshing isn't just for pure excitement of responsive, it is just the most obvious feature that a change happened the second the site refreshes.

Ah yeah I get what your saying Mike. :) I guess I'm not expecting to see anything 1.2 related on the community forums till mid June at the earliest so I'm just doing my normal day to day stuff and overly referencing "Lens Flares" :P which I'm sure is getting old. :nodsyes:

:D

Ps. Don't forget your monthly dental check up is due in a couple of days.

It's June in my country. :p

And as of an 1 hour and 18 minutes ago here also... but I'm still not refreshing. I'm happy with what I got now so I'm not getting hyper about 1.2 coming out (heck, probably going to make more work for me with all the changes I'll have to do!! ;))

Top Bottom