XF 2.2 Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199

KSA

Just updated to the latest version from 2.1 and I get There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them.

If I hit continue i get this error. I can access the forum but others are getting An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/home/public_html/xf/internal_data/code_cache/phrase_groups/l5/activity_summary_def.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199
XF::handlePhpError()
file_put_contents() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199
League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->update() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 99
League\Flysystem\Filesystem->put()
call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 57
League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->put() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 597
League\Flysystem\MountManager->put() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 197
XF\Util\File::writeToAbstractedPath() in src/XF/Service/Phrase/Group.php at line 49
XF\Service\Phrase\Group->compilePhraseGroup() in src/XF/Service/Phrase/Group.php at line 22
XF\Service\Phrase\Group->compileAllPhraseGroups() in src/XF/Job/PhraseRebuild.php at line 27
XF\Job\PhraseRebuild->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 258
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 200
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 84
XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I been there because i used the root user to upgrade via cli.

So i learn two things this is related to user and owner group and with attributes permissions, even if you have the right attributes but the owner is other you will have problems later.

So i can revert this with the right owner
chown -R ownername:groupname foldername

After that i can chmod the folders to 0777 and the files in internal_data to 0666.

Top Bottom