Per-Forum Pagination Settings [Deleted]

SpecialK

SpecialK submitted a new resource:

Per-Forum Pagination Settings - Allows the administrator to set the number of threads per page on a forum by forum basis.

This addon allows the administrator of a xenForo forum to set their pagination preferences on a forum by forum basis. It is an extremely simple addon. After installing the addon, a new field will appear in the forum add/edit form. By default, this field is set to 0, meaning that the global pagination preference will be used. If you wish to set a custom pagination value for a specific forum, simply set this field to anything but 0 and it will take effect.

Read more about this resource...

can this be applied to threads in the node? so if i make certain node number 50, can the posts in all threads in that node be 50 posts per thread?

Let me make sure I'm understanding your question.

You're wanting it to work such that if you set your forum to be 50 threads per page, you'd also like every thread in that forum to be 50 posts per page / You'd like a second setting in the admincp to allow you to set the number of posts per page, per forum. Right? If so, that isn't currently possible, but could be added easily.

Let me make sure I'm understanding your question.

You're wanting it to work such that if you set your forum to be 50 threads per page, you'd also like every thread in that forum to be 50 posts per page / You'd like a second setting in the admincp to allow you to set the number of posts per page, per forum. Right? If so, that isn't currently possible, but could be added easily.
Yea thats what i meant

That would be amazing

Top Bottom