• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

pDown v1

Cupara

Description: This will add a poll countdown below the close date. This addon is also in Beta so please be aware that things will not work as they did on my localhost.

What is the difference between Standard and Enhanced?: Standard displays a countdown that will refresh each page refresh only. Manual refresh in other words. Enhanced is a jQuery countdown that continues to countdown as you are on the page.

Installation: All installation instruction can now be found on my site. Go to: http://xendirectory.net/content/install-instructions/#xdown

This requires the following:
Database Changes: 0
File Edits: 0
File Uploads: 2 files
Template Edits: 1 template
Additional Files: 0

Follow the instructions from the INSTALL.txt file and import the xml file, all should work perfect.

Please give me feedback.

Special Thanks to: Kier, Mike, and Lawrence

Translations:
Italian

Attachments

• pDown v1.2.zip
    pDown v1.2.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 77
  • frontend_view.webp
    frontend_view.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 204
  • frontend_view_7hours.webp
    frontend_view_7hours.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 212
  • options.webp
    options.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 161
Your both welcome. I have another mod in the works but until I have these 2 full of features I probably won't release anything except a downloads system.

Glad to see you've already started working on some mods, I will test these out when I get some time away from playing with the new toys :-)

Top Bottom