[PCN] Admin Notes

[PCN] Admin Notes 2.0.1

No permission to download

xpl0iter

xpl0iter submitted a new resource:

[WebGuruBB.com]Admin Notes Addon (version 1.00) - Leave Your Notes Here

WGBB Admin Notes

Have you ever wanted to leave notes for yourself or for your fellow Admin to fix a user's permissions? Maybe you need a reminder to get rid of that bug in your style or even just to share a humourous joke so you can chuckle your way through the world of the Admin Control Panel.

Either way, paper notes are just to easy to lose or misplace and so we came up with keeping our notes digitally locked away in the ACP! This resource was designed from our...

Read more about this resource...

Can you put the notes below the homepage icons or in a separate section entirely?

Hello, One thing. How to delete a note? after i submit a test note there was no option to delete or edit. Is that possible?

Thank you

Hello again,
Just tired to submit another note but when i do that the first note disappear. Is there a way to show a select amount of notes to show at once? ex: lets say i have ten notes but that will be too long to show in admin dash so i would select to have only 5 show at random, by priority, or last submitted notes. Then for the other 5 i would use like a pagination (Ex: next or 1,2,3)

Thank you again for your plugin and looking forward to your reply

Note, sorry for the long awaited reply! I just subscribed to this thread so I can get alerts!

Can you put the notes below the homepage icons or in a separate section entirely?
Yes that was actually been requested before and I am probably going to do this in the next update.

Hello, One thing. How to delete a note? after i submit a test note there was no option to delete or edit. Is that possible?

Thank you
As it stands in the current version, making a new note overwrites the old one.

Hello again,
Just tired to submit another note but when i do that the first note disappear. Is there a way to show a select amount of notes to show at once? ex: lets say i have ten notes but that will be too long to show in admin dash so i would select to have only 5 show at random, by priority, or last submitted notes. Then for the other 5 i would use like a pagination (Ex: next or 1,2,3)

Thank you again for your plugin and looking forward to your reply

Nice addon, but doesn't do quite what I want. I need - like @Jahsun - the ability to have a few notes - not one note that gets over written with the next :)

Again sorry for the late reply. Seems I was not originally getting alerts. I will start working on a much needed update for this. One that better fits both of your requirements.

Overwrites last entry. Not good for logging information. Only allows a few lines of text.
Uninstalled cant use . Thank You

Just so everyone knows, a very well deserved update is coming to this addon that will bring many of the suggested features and more!
Being recoded from scratch :)

When is the update you are talking about ready? would like to install your addon.
Hey @Helldon

I don't have any expected release date. Hopefully will be sometime soon :)
I personally hired @Aayush to do the work for us as he has done custom addons for us in the past, and has proven to do very well with xF modifications as seen from other addons in the boards :)
Maybe he can give some insight on this!

This should be complete by Sunday or Monday and I hope that this will be released by Wednesday after some testing if not earlier.

Almost done :)

Attachments

• 0RFhqga.webp
    0RFhqga.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 716
  • JKHaWyI.webp
    JKHaWyI.webp
    41 KB · Views: 716
  • DeGqF78.webp
    DeGqF78.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 716
  • vhun7IR (1).webp
    vhun7IR (1).webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 718
Hi

Is there any plan to build such a system on frontoffice for all the member ?
I explain mynthought : this system of notepad is really great, but I think a "personal" notepad can be a great idea too for members. A member can keep notes on the website (and not visible by other members).

No ? ;)

Top Bottom