[OzzModz] Post As Moderated

[OzzModz] Post As Moderated [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
I am sorry, I dont have more details, but ...

Here is what happened:

I change a resource, unfortunately this resource is owned by user A

Then I click [Renew Thread]

As usual I get an error like:

Code:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'discussion_state' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 605

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 577
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/OzzModz/ContentCensorWordsApprove/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php at line 20
    OzzModz\ContentCensorWordsApprove\XF\Service\Post\Editor->finalSetup() in src/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php at line 168
    XF\Service\Post\Editor->_validate() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/EditorTrait.php at line 100
    TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Post\Editor->_validate() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 19
    XF\Service\Post\Editor->validate() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 33
    XF\Service\Post\Editor->save() in src/addons/PB/XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Edit.php at line 171
    PB\XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks\XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Edit->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 42
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Edit->save() in src/addons/PB/XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks/XFRM/Pub/Controller/ResourceItem.php at line 39
    PB\XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks\XFRM\Pub\Controller\ResourceItem->actionDiscussionThread() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I dont know why, but after i have clicked away the error message, I have changed the text in the first post. After saving and reloading it, the post (and the thread) is now moderated.

When I try to renew the thread again, i get:

Code:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'content_date' on a deleted entity in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 595

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/XF/Entity/Thread.php at line 1171
    XF\Entity\Thread->_postSave() in src/addons/SV/StickyThreadOrder/XF/Entity/Thread.php at line 60
    SV\StickyThreadOrder\XF\Entity\Thread->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1277
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1271
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php at line 189
    XF\Service\Post\Editor->_save() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/EditorTrait.php at line 120
    TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Post\Editor->_save() in src/addons/SV/StickyAnyPost/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php at line 40
    SV\StickyAnyPost\XF\Service\Post\Editor->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 42
    XF\Service\Post\Editor->save() in src/addons/PB/XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Edit.php at line 171
    PB\XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks\XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Edit->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 42
    XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Edit->save() in src/addons/PB/XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks/XFRM/Pub/Controller/ResourceItem.php at line 39
    PB\XFRMDiscussionThreadTweaks\XFRM\Pub\Controller\ResourceItem->actionDiscussionThread() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352

Last edited:
I can solve the situation by doing this:

Change owner of resource to Admin (maybe change owner of thread to Admin - there is also a problem with the thread tweaks, when the woner is not the same!)

Delete the thread.

Let thread Tweak add a new thread.

Now I can renew without problems.

But ...

There is still a problem now with edit the post and have the thread moderated after.

Another problem!

The addon uses the phrase for the text under checkbox + moderated;

Now this text is readable above and beneath moderated posts.

But this is a hint what people can do with the checkbox / function.
Should not be the same text above/beneath moderated posts.

Maybe I am wrong, and the text under checkbox + moderated comes from somewhere else.
Anyway

[ ] Check this to send a post into moderation!
Do this, when you are not shure about whatever.

and

This post/thread is moderated

lala post

This post/thread is moderated

With other resource/threads i can not produce the error mentioned above!
But I have to change another 200 resources/threads with use of the wonderful addon:

Thread Titles Manager​

... can we please have the choice to choose in which forums this should be offered?
Add-on permissions are node/category specific. Just give them at nodes where needed.

As usual I get an error like:

Code:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'discussion_state' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 605

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/OzzModz/ContentCensorWordsApprove/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php at line 20
OzzModz\ContentCensorWordsApprove\XF\Service\Post\Editor->finalSetup() in src/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php at line 168
XF\Service\Post\Editor->_validate() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/EditorTrait.php at line 100
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Post\Editor->_validate() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 19
XF\Service\Post\Editor->validate() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 33

Seems related to [OzzModz] Censored Words Content Approval. I'll take a look at this soon.

Have changed another 50 resource/threads without any problems.

What should not be: resource and thread have different owners. This i can reproduce. The errors from above I cant reproduce.

Have installed the update for the censored add-on, problem is still there.
Have uninstalled the censored words add-on => no error now.

Any news on this? I need to use it, but I cant use it, when it breaks the rules of your other add-on "moderate replies".
This add-on here should only set "moderated = yes", but should not set "moderated = no", if unchecked!
It should do nothing, when unchecked.

You may offer another add-on with "post unmorderated" to break any other rules.

I need this only for threads/replies
I changed p/c/thread

Code:
                if ($state == 'moderated')
                {
                    $editor->setDiscussionState($state);
                }

and

Code:
            if ($state == 'moderated')
            {
                $replier->setPostState($state);
            }

Maybe the phrases should be:

Can post thread with a "moderated" state
Can reply with a "moderated" state

Add-on permissions are node/category specific. Just give them at nodes where needed.
Really hard work, with dozens of forums.
I try to add something to the template, but there is no thread, no node, no nothing.
But can use entity/thread/post

Last edited:
Can you please repair this add-on?
It kills everything else that cares for moderating.

Usergroup submitWithoutApproval does not work
AndyB moderated until x threads and y posts does not work
PB Moderate replies does not work.

This add-on should have a checkbox: Post as moderated, then post as moderated, when checked.
It should not kill all other add-ons that care for moderating.

Ok. Maybe this could solve it:

1. This add-on is like it is, you will have your own ideas why it it is like it is.

2. Maybe you can do a copy and remove the parts overwriting status from other functions.
Then checkbox sets "moderated", else nothing.

-----------

Done;
add some if status == 'mod'

Last edited:
Top Bottom