Paywall integration

eskilmn

Hey!

I'm wondering if anyone knows about any paywall add-ons or integrations that would work with XF 1.5.16?

Thanks a bunch.

For a simple paywall you usually have an account upgrade (built into stock XF), which adds users to a secondary usergroup, and then you give extra permissions to that user group.

Thank you for the reply.

The thing is, I want to keep the SEO value of the content, not just restrict it to everything. But browsering 2-3 pages is fine, and the redirect to paywall.

You could just have some basic custom criteria developed for this, some kind of "has browsed X pages", after reaching 3 pages it puts you into a limited group that requires payment to view any more content, and then obviously after payment remove the limited group from them (using criteria that checks if you are not a member of X groups).

You could just have some basic custom criteria developed for this, some kind of "has browsed X pages", after reaching 3 pages it puts you into a limited group that requires payment to view any more content, and then obviously after payment remove the limited group from them (using criteria that checks if you are not a member of X groups).
Yes that's basically what I want to do, but on a technical level, how would I integrate this?

Thank you!

There are several devs floating around here, no doubt if you say "I want this developed, PM me with your quotes!" you'll get some responses.

There are several devs floating around here, no doubt if you say "I want this developed, PM me with your quotes!" you'll get some responses.
Sweet thank you. I'm pretty new to this community, would you mind pointing me in the right directing on where to post this request?

Top Bottom