Payment Processor Add-ons?

trizz

Anyone aware of any solid resources that add additional payment processors outside of the default Paypal selection?

Looking for Amazon Payments and/or 2CheckOut support (and maybe Stripe?)

I don't know about micropayments since my transactions are large. Fees are lower than Paypal and you are not relied on Paypal's whim to deny your payments.
It works for me. I'm still looking for other established paygates to provide an alternative.
Stripe or 2checkout sound good.

I too am looking at alternatives to Paypal due to their love of freezing/disabling accounts.

Amazon fees look quite competitive, and for microtransactions (under 9.99) are super low.

I too am looking at alternatives to Paypal due to their love of freezing/disabling accounts.

Amazon fees look quite competitive, and for microtransactions (under 9.99) are super low.
Do they need an Amazon account to pay you? Or anyone with a CC can pay?

Do they need an Amazon account to pay you? Or anyone with a CC can pay?

"If your customers already have an Amazon.com account or an Amazon Payments account, they can use the payment information from either account to pay you. For customers who do not have an Amazon Payments Account, we will create one for them when they make their first payment on any website that accepts Amazon Payments."

Sounds just like Paypal...

Top Bottom