Add-on Pay for Premium membership

Acid

Hey there,

I'm looking for an add-on which can help me incorporate "Premium membership" on our forum, where paying users will have a number of benefits over regular users. Basically, the add-on should give users the possibility to "purchase a premium membership" for a specific time (ex. weekly, monthly, yearly subscription) by paying via PayPal or other payment gateways, and Forum Administrators should have the possibility to approve or disapprove memberships. When approved, premium members should get transferred to the Premium members group (with the proper privileges) and when the subscription ends - they should be transferred to Regular users group.

Anyone familiar with an add-on that meets any of these requirements? :)

Thank you.

How come the user upgrades isn't usable for you?

I would suggest that you would have the admin check before any payment is made however, but that could be just a small pre-check /application type system beforehand.

Thank you for your reply,

Does XenForo's user upgrades system notifies (via e-mail and forum notifications) approved / expiring members?
Can it be incorporated in the registrations page, where users can pay while registering?
Does it allow other payment gateways besides PayPal (such as credit card processors)?

No, none of those features exist in the user upgrades system, so you would require custom development.

Thank you. I saw this, but I didn't find a working demo (user and admin) yet. Would definitely like to test it before buying :)
I contacted the author and will share my thoughts with you after testing it. Seems to meet the requirements at first glance, but I am looking forward for an explanation from the author (@Sadik B) if there's a way to implement other payment gateways (card processors) instead of PayPal. My idea is to provide the members with the possibility to pay via credit card instead of PayPal - since PayPal is still kinda "new" in our country and many people don't use this service yet, nor you can use PayPal to withdraw your funds (yet).

Thank you. I saw this, but I didn't find a working demo (user and admin) yet. Would definitely like to test it before buying :)
I contacted the author and will share my thoughts with you after testing it. Seems to meet the requirements at first glance, but I am looking forward for an explanation from the author (@Sadik B) if there's a way to implement other payment gateways (card processors) instead of PayPal. My idea is to provide the members with the possibility to pay via credit card instead of PayPal - since PayPal is still kinda "new" in our country and many people don't use this service yet, nor you can use PayPal to withdraw your funds (yet).

Hey @Acid I replied to your PM. PemBer as of now only integrates with Paypal. So you won't be able to use any other payment system with it but Paypal.

Top Bottom