Password Strength Check [Deleted]

Vincent

VincentU submitted a new resource:

Password Strength Check - This will provide a brief description on the security level of a user's Password Strength.

Hello,

As I like my own Password Security, and I cannot watch people use simple Passwords, I created this for XenForo :)

To make it simple, this is what the addon does:
View attachment 50361

It tells your users if their password is secure or not. There are 4 different messages:
  • We seriously recommend you use a more secure password.
  • It is best that you use a more secure password.
  • Your password is fine, but you should consider using a more secure one.
  • Your password is...

Read more about this resource...

I think you need to make the warning message a little clearer. Right now it looks like general text that's a part of the page, thus making it easy to avoid looking at.

Perhaps associate a background/text colour with it at a minimum (green=good,red=bad) or go the whole hog and implement colour association such as
password-msn.png

I think you need to make the warning message a little clearer. Right now it looks like general text that's a part of the page, thus making it easy to avoid looking at.

Perhaps associate a background/text colour with it at a minimum (green=good,red=bad) or go the whole hog and implement colour association such as
password-msn.png

That's awesome. This feature would be very nice. Would love to the implementation of a feature.

Top Bottom