******* - Parse HTML BBCode [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Parse HTML BBCode - This addon adds a button on editor that allows to post raw HTML within [parsehtml] BBCode tags.

INFORMATION:
This addon adds a button on editor that allows to post raw HTML within [parsehtml] BBCode tags and it will be compiled.

FEATURES:
- Ability to grant permission for specific usergroup to allow them can use [parsehtml] BBCode.
- Fully supported Redactor editor.
- Supported to compiling [parsehtml] the tag within threads, post previews, conversations, resource...

Read more about this resource...

******* updated ******* - Parse HTML BBCode with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm finding that even with permissions set to no, users can use the bbcode to parse html. With no permissions, they don't get the button in the editor, but using the bbcode causes html to parse. I can't imagine it is meant to be like that is it?

05/11/2014: Version 1.0.2

- Fixed bug on can use [parsehtml] permission.
- Minor bug fixes.

06/11/2014: Version 1.0.3

- Changed to strip the code from any quotes used by members who don't have permissions into
Code:
 bbcode.[/quote]

[URL='https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-parse-html-bbcode.3546/update?update=12551']Read the rest of this update entry...[/URL]

Last edited:
@*******, not sure how you check permissions for this, but please make sure this BB-Code does NOT work in VaultWiki pages (you can check against the Lite version). Since different usergroups are allowed to edit the same post in VaultWiki, there may be a permissions escalation when a non-permitted usergroup edits a post that was started by a user that was allowed to use this tag.

Getting tons of errors in the admin cp from this addon even with the latest release.
Also i can't post anything on ******* forums after purchase.

Getting tons of errors in the admin cp from this addon even with the latest release.
Also i can't post anything on ******* forums after purchase.

We've just saw that you submitted a ticket about your issue and we will check and have an upgrade shortly.

Regards,

We've just saw that you submitted a ticket about your issue and we will check and have an upgrade shortly.

Regards,
Any update on this because i don't get no respons on ******* site, nor can i post anything in ******* forums?
Still getting tons of errors from this addon.

Any update on this because i don't get no respons on ******* site, nor can i post anything in ******* forums?
Still getting tons of errors from this addon.

Could you please response our message on ticket https://*******.com/support-tickets/parse-html.331/ at 11 Nov, 2014 ?

15/11/2014: Version 1.0.5

- Fixed bug [parsehtml] on RSS page.

Could you please response our message on ticket https://*******.com/support-tickets/parse-html.331/ at 11 Nov, 2014 ?
Oooops, didn't see that one. My fault:(
I have updated to the new version. So far so good!
Thanks, happy customer here. Looking for the next addon that i will buy from you.
Still can't post in the orums section on ******* though.:(

Everything is fixed throufg there worldclass support.
One thing missing. One fix amount per month to use all addons...;)

Considering picking this up depending if I have enough left in my account .I just wanted to ask in the WYSIWYG; can you edit words within the HTML? I plan on using this for post templates on an RP forum; so dohtml templates are extremely popular on RP forums.

Do <style> tags work within it? Does class="" work? Or are those stripped?
<style>.randomname { css stuff }
<div class="randomname">Text here</div>

Will I be able to edit Text here in the WYSIWYG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom