• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[PAID] [XenFarjad] Premium Registration

Farjad

Premium Registration v1.0.0

Screenshots
premiumPage.webppremiumRedir.webp

How Does it Work?
When a user registers, he is given the premium splash page as specified in the above screenshot. If the registration page does not have "subscription_id" in the URL, it will always give the splash page. (You know, those annoying users who demand to know why they don't have access to certain forums because they never read it... forces them to view the premium page). If they have selected an actual subscription (uses the xenforo subscription system) it will redirect them to paypal after they have completed their registration. It does not force them to obtain the registration, if they fail to pay, they will be a 'free' member of the forums.

The premium page at the time being is templated. You can edit the "xf_premium" template to change it to your needs.

Purchasing
I will sell this for 50$ per domain since it is a money making mod. You can PM/PC me for more details on how to purchase it.​

Well, if it is 'finished', then I don't understand why it looks like it has a missing phrase in the menubar, or says 'DEV' on the redirect msg. It doesn't come across as user friendly. One could expect it's at least completed, when one pays.

Well, if it is 'finished', then I don't understand why it looks like it has a missing phrase in the menubar, or says 'DEV' on the redirect msg. It doesn't come across as user friendly. One could expect it's at least completed, when one pays.

The "DEV" part of it is the name of my dev board. Whatever you title your forum that will come up. Secondly, the missing phrase is part of my Forum Index in Pages mod. Totally unrelated to the premium membership mod.

Ah ok, couldn't quite tell from the screenshot. That makes sense. Thanks for explaining. Glad to hear it's a completed product. Very interesting! I know quite a few people would want this. I actually had a discussion with our staff on xenfans.com yesterday about this not being in xenforo, while prepping one of our articles. I might link to this release in the article if you don't mind as a resource (and solution).

Ah ok, couldn't quite tell from the screenshot. That makes sense. Thanks for explaining. Glad to hear it's a completed product. Very interesting! I know quite a few people would want this. I actually had a discussion with our staff on xenfans.com yesterday about this not being in xenforo, while prepping one of our articles. I might link to this release in the article if you don't mind as a resource (and solution).

That is fine.

hi-jacking is a no go usually but in this case...OP wasn't online for nearly 2 months. So I guess that info can be interesting to user who search for this kind of mod ;)

Top Bottom