Paid Work on Xenforo (Must be Expert/ Experienced)

wrer

I would like to hire someone for a consultation to help us fix some 'to do' items with our Xenforo installation (it's inside a membership site).

I will pay an hourly pro-rata rate for time on a skype call, where I walk you through problems, you explain how things work when I don't understand, you help troubleshoot an issue etc. etc.

If you're interested please PM or reply here. This consultation would be as soon as possible, so this week or next week. There may also be follow on work depending on what we figure out on the consultation call(s).

Angel
DatingSkillsReview.com

P.S. I couldn't see if there was a better place to post this, if there is somewhere more appropriate in the forum please let me know.

I would like to hire someone for a consultation to help us fix some 'to do' items with our Xenforo installation (it's inside a membership site).

I will pay an hourly pro-rata rate for time on a skype call, where I walk you through problems, you explain how things work when I don't understand, you help troubleshoot an issue etc. etc.

If you're interested please PM or reply here. This consultation would be as soon as possible, so this week or next week. There may also be follow on work depending on what we figure out on the consultation call(s).

Angel
DatingSkillsReview.com

P.S. I couldn't see if there was a better place to post this, if there is somewhere more appropriate in the forum please let me know.
Hi

We offer a XenForo monthly maintenance service which is very complete and includes unlimited support.

Check my signature for more details.

Regards
Claudio

To be ultra-clear: We have no need for maintenance services.

Please only reply or PM me if you are interested in helping us with the consultation I specified in my post.

Thanks.

Top Bottom