Add-on [Paid] Want an addon to show a separate recent posts page for each category

Nitaaiji

Greetings. We have four categories on my forums which are four completely independent topics which have independent visitor audiences. Before we were thinking of four different forums for them but dropped that idea due to the maintainence. The best way to access all the recent posts in xenforo imho is this url: forum.com/find-new/posts?recent=1.

I wanted an addon by which we can get such a url for the recent posts of each category by adding some variable or parameter to this url or by some other way. That would solve our biggest problem of easily maintaining four different topics in one forum so that the visitors who are interested in the posts of only a specific category will directly bookmark the recent posts page for that category. Please pm me with your quote, time needed and a brief about how you would do it. Thanks in advance.

Greetings. We have four categories on my forums which are four completely independent topics which have independent visitor audiences. Before we were thinking of four different forums for them but dropped that idea due to the maintainence. The best way to access all the recent posts in xenforo imho is this url: forum.com/find-new/posts?recent=1.

I wanted an addon by which we can get such a url for the recent posts of each category by adding some variable or parameter to this url or by some other way. That would solve our biggest problem of easily maintaining four different topics in one forum so that the visitors who are interested in the posts of only a specific category will directly bookmark the recent posts page for that category. Please pm me with your quote, time needed and a brief about how you would do it. Thanks in advance.

We can suggest using our addon Multisite System and having sub-domains or even separate domains for each your main category. They will still share the same user base, the same plugins etc. Please post in addon's discussion thread if you have any questions.

What you have described here is also possible to implement, in case you don't want to use the Multisite System. Please contact us at https://desk.xencentral.com/ and we will discuss project terms there.

Thank you!

Top Bottom