Add-on [PAID][URGENT] - Login with NHL.com

Those are all subdomains of nhl.com, unless they actually offer a public API (checked and couldn't find one unless you can link to it) that allows you to auth to/with there is nothing really suggesting that they offer a method to 'login with nhl.com' and unless they offer a proper method of doing it... many of the things you could try could be misconstrued as phishing attempts since you would basically have to hack up a 3rd party login module without having actual programmatic access.

Last edited:
Those are all subdomains of nhl.com, unless they actually offer a public API (checked and couldn't find one unless you can link to it) that allows you to auth to/with there is nothing really suggesting that they offer a method to 'login in with nhl.com' and unless they offer a proper method of doing it... many of the things you could try could be misconstrued as phishing attempts since you would basically have to hack up a 3rd party login module without having actual programmatic access.

Exactly, I also checked and couldn't find an NHL API. Considering this works on a .nhl.com sub-domain, they might have a private API built for use themselves.

I'm still trying to figure out how a login integration with a non-affiliated third party board is "urgent."

I usually think of urgent requests as things like, "OMG, I upgraded my board and it's now broken! Help!"

Top Bottom