Paid subscriptions

Arty

I wonder if this is possible to do with XenForo.

I need to be able to set up subscriptions with several payment plans (monthly, monthly recurring, annual) and automatically process payments using paypal. As soon as user pays, he receives upgrade, as soon as payment expires, upgrade is removed.

Upgrade is access to certain forums (whole categories). I need to be able to set up forum permissions like this:
- Guests should be able to see forums and see topics, but not read them.
- Registered users should be able to see and read forums, but not post and they should not have access to attachments.
- Paid customers (ones who purchased plan I mentioned above) should be able to have full access.

If all of that is possible, I have another question: is it possible to tell apart paid customer from registered user in templates? I'll need to put up a warning window or something like that for registered users telling them that they need to pay to have full access.

I wonder if this is possible to do with XenForo.

I need to be able to set up subscriptions with several payment plans (monthly, monthly recurring, annual) and automatically process payments using paypal. As soon as user pays, he receives upgrade, as soon as payment expires, upgrade is removed.

Upgrade is access to certain forums (whole categories). I need to be able to set up forum permissions like this:
- Guests should be able to see forums and see topics, but not read them.
- Registered users should be able to see and read forums, but not post and they should not have access to attachments.
- Paid customers (ones who purchased plan I mentioned above) should be able to have full access.

If all of that is possible, I have another question: is it possible to tell apart paid customer from registered user in templates? I'll need to put up a warning window or something like that for registered users telling them that they need to pay to have full access.

Do you want people to be able to purchase a subscription when they first register? That's not possible from what I see. People are forced to register first as a regular user, THEN do an upgrade into paid status. It's a bit confusing for new users when you are trying to just sell access to the whole site. There are a few developers working on mods to condense this process. People should have the choice to upgrade at point of registering.

Top Bottom