Add-on Paid Sticky?

intradox

I've been searching and found two solutions both of which are not really what I'm looking for as they are too complex/non the features I need.

What I Need:
Purchase a Sticky
- Using "user upgrades", users could have the ability to purchase a sticky
- Sticky would have it's own CSS styling so that I could make it semi-prominent.
- Selected Forums only.
- Admin controlled number of purchases. So if I only wanted 2 per forum purchased, once the 2 are sold out, no one else could purchase one.
- Sticky would auto expire after the designated days.
--- Ability for sticky to be renewed.
- Purchased threads would have to pass mod/admin queue before being added to avoid spam and such.

Any idea if something like can be accomplished. I know my feature set is a bit rough but I am simply trying to get the general idea across.

The difference between mine and others is that
- I want this (if possible) integrated directly within user upgrades so no extra paypal/etc. payment stuff has to be added by myself.
- I only want a select amount. Basically, these would be "sponsored threads" that individuals or companies could purchase.

I am willing to pay for this addon as well.

This should be in a Virtual Shop system.
We can allow members order some forum permission. I also want to allow them order Signature links, nick bold/color,...
I'm waiting for XenShop....

What I Need:
Purchase a Sticky
- Using "user upgrades", users could have the ability to purchase a sticky
- Sticky would have it's own CSS styling so that I could make it semi-prominent.
- Selected Forums only.
- Admin controlled number of purchases. So if I only wanted 2 per forum purchased, once the 2 are sold out, no one else could purchase one.
- Sticky would auto expire after the designated days.
--- Ability for sticky to be renewed.
- Purchased threads would have to pass mod/admin queue before being added to avoid spam and such.

Well I put this out recently.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-paid-sticky.804/

At the moment, the items ing reen are included, the orange is coming soon and red I don't currently have any plans to include, but if you wanted to make a suggestion in the thread I would be happy to consider it.

Top Bottom