- Checks the new thread or reply post (ability to enable either or both) in a specific subforum or subforums for words or phrases (based on a list)
- If said word or phrase is not in the post, one of the following happens:
Either (ability to choose in admin panel)
- 1. The post occurs, and is visible to the user who posted it, but to nobody else until the admin/moderator approves it
- 2. The post is blocked, and a custom (admin-set) warning message is shown
- If said word or phrase is in the post, it proceeds as normal.
Think of this like the opposite of a "badwords" filter. Instead of blocking certain words, it is ONLY allowing posts containing certain words/phrases in a subforum/subforums.
PM me or reply with a quote, or to ask further questions.