Add-on [PAID] Simple Invite / Referral System

Joe Link

I need a simple add-on where a user can find a member-specific referral link in his or her UserCP. When that link is shared then followed and the person registers it logs a referral for the person. The number of referrals shows up on the information page of a member’s profile. If you click the number it takes you to a list of the people that person referred.

Hello!

You may consider checking our addon at XenCentral Invite System It has all features you have mentioned

Thank you!

I've considered it, but decided against it due to my experience with support from XC (I have several XC Trading System licenses). Though I think XC Trading System is a quality add-on, the level of support I and others have received from you ranges from very poor to non-existant. I currently have an open ticket on XenCentral.com as well as an unanswered question (21 days ago) in the Trading System discussion thread here. This is unacceptable, especially considering that your add-ons are among the most expensive.

It's clear that XC has a lot of potential as a development company, but those of us with big boards which we rely on for income often can't wait 24 hours if we have an issue, let alone a week or a month.

I need a simple add-on where a user can find a member-specific referral link in his or her UserCP. When that link is shared then followed and the person registers it logs a referral for the person. The number of referrals shows up on the information page of a member’s profile. If you click the number it takes you to a list of the people that person referred.

I could create this for you :)

If you're OK with me, start a conversation.

Liam

I've considered it, but decided against it due to my experience with support from XC (I have several XC Trading System licenses). Though I think XC Trading System is a quality add-on, the level of support I and others have received from you ranges from very poor to non-existant. I currently have an open ticket on XenCentral.com as well as an unanswered question (21 days ago) in the Trading System discussion thread here. This is unacceptable, especially considering that your add-ons are among the most expensive.

It's clear that XC has a lot of potential as a development company, but those of us with big boards which we rely on for income often can't wait 24 hours if we have an issue, let alone a week or a month.

Thank you for the feedback. We definitely don't manage to support the addons at the level we would like to due to high load of custom projects we are busy with, but you can see from threads of any our addon that we never gave up supporting them, developing further with new requests from our customers etc. Please update your ticket now and we will address it asap. Will answer your question in that thread now.

Thank you!

Top Bottom