[Paid Service] Full Server Setup / Installation / Update / Import to Xenforo

LDW

He has been working on my phpbb site for some time now. He converted mine and now is helping me fine tune it. Very reasonable cost. I recommend.

Crayo

Nice service. Hopefully people become aware of this, because a lot of MyBB owners I know are tempted to switch.

Reactions: rdn

rdn

MyBB development is really slow since lead developer change from Ryan Gordon.
Looks like MyBB 2.0 will be public the next 2 years.

rdn

He has been working on my phpbb site for some time now. He converted mine and now is helping me fine tune it. Very reasonable cost. I recommend.
Thanks LDW!
I think I've converted phpbb forum into xenforo 5 times more already (y)
So, phpbb to xenforo is welcome also.

I can not thank you enough. You went above and beyond what I expected and did a superb job.
If anybody needs any help then this is your man, i will, without doubt be using you again for anything that we need.
Superb job and many thanks.

www.oigorgeous.com

alison antrious

Happy New Year

I am interested in finding a developer to move and integrate my existing licensed xenforo with its customizations to a new Symfony 2 platform. Are you able to do this or can you recommend someone?

Best Regards
alison

Jericho M

RoldanLT is the best. believe me guys. He installed my forum in just a minute and its perfectly working now. Thanks RoldanLT :)

rdn

Since I've been doing Installation / XenForo Configuration service also, I've updated the thread title for new service accepted.
:)