1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other PAID REQUEST: Need to fully reinstall Forum after messing up upgrade

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Wysie, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Wysie

Wysie Member

Today I underwent the ingenious actions of trying to downgrade our forum back after upgrading to 1.2, the FTP was literally just overwritten with the old files.

This hasn't worked, and I need my forum reinstalling, I can skin and retheme it how it was and reinstall vital plugins afterwords.

I am looking for someone who can help me reinstall my forums, whilst keeping my old user data, forum structure and posts. I need this to stay the same so that I can reset up things around this and carry on.

I will gladly pay somebody around £100 to sit with me on Skype for a few hours and do this.

I need someone who has a lot of experience with XenForo.

I have a big promotion coming tomorrow so I need my forums back online, urgent.

Please let me know.
    Thanks, John.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You cannot downgrade XenForo. Reupload the 1.2 files and it should begin functioning again
  3. Wysie

Wysie Member

Somebody contacted me and we fixed the issue, luckily didn't have to go about reinstalling. :)