Add-on [PAID] Prevent Recording IPs for User Group

taylor_smith

A major game publisher has official representatives on our site. These folks also have personal accounts on our site. As part of our partnership with the company, we have agreed to mask the IP addresses of their official accounts.

James made me a plugin that prevents admins/mods from viewing the IP address of this user group when they click the "IP" link. However, when searching for users sharing the same IP, these accounts are included.

Accordingly, I need a plugin that prevents XenForo from recording the IPs of certain user groups. In the ACP, I should be able to list user groups to exclude in a field (e.g., User groups to exclude from IP indexing? [1,12,8])

PC or post quote below.

A major game publisher has official representatives on our site. These folks also have personal accounts on our site. As part of our partnership with the company, we have agreed to mask the IP addresses of their official accounts.

James made me a plugin that prevents admins/mods from viewing the IP address of this user group when they click the "IP" link. However, when searching for users sharing the same IP, these accounts are included.

Accordingly, I need a plugin that prevents XenForo from recording the IPs of certain user groups. In the ACP, I should be able to list user groups to exclude in a field (e.g., User groups to exclude from IP indexing? [1,12,8])

PC or post quote below.
Still interested?

Top Bottom