Paid posting - questions on companies and potential plugins?

DarkIce2

As an extra way to monetize my site, I am exploring third party websites that connect publishers/advertisers for buying and selling "dofollow" guest posts. For example, could make $15-20 for simply posting a short blob of a text for an advertiser with a dofollow link in a large forum.

I have two questions since I am new to this area:

1) Do you recommend any specific companies that connect buyers and sellers for backlink posting on blogs/forums?
2) Is there an XenForo addon that allows "paid guest posting" to be managed directly on a forum instead of using a third party service? If not, what are your ideas about having something like this created? I would certainly be willing to pay for an add-on like that, seems like it could help make a lot of money, plus it avoid third party fees of other services

Thanks for any feedback

You can create a Sponsored Post/Featured Post etc. and use this add-on to sell them:

1) Do you recommend any specific companies that connect buyers and sellers for backlink posting on blogs/forums?
Usually when I set up a contact form, they're the ones who find me. Even better if you have a dropdown field for "Advertising".

Top Bottom