Other [PAID] Member List Manager

Glockie

Hi all,
The members of our community are asking for a full memberlist manager page.
As such, the results page should display information such as, geographics, age, avatars, and some custom user profile fields.

We also need a fully fledged custom member search page, where members can search for other members with ease.
I'm currently asking about the WP bridge, with the option for Ultimate Member or Member List manager plugins, and if they can co-exist.
While we have a search now, our members are requesting we increase the flexibility of it etc.

So a custom member search page, with specific searchable criteria
And a page results displaying avatars - even the mini one's which are great, and some profile info.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

Added to this, I have spoken with the dev of Ultimate Member and he's given the go ahead, if we can find a developer to integrate a WP Bridge, and his software into XF.
I was considering Xenword by LPH?
Anyone interested in this for me?

Added to this, I have spoken with the dev of Ultimate Member and he's given the go ahead, if we can find a developer to integrate a WP Bridge, and his software into XF.
I was considering Xenword by LPH?
Anyone interested in this for me?

Did you get anywhere on developing this? I have been interested in exploring a connection from xF to Ultimate Member as well.
I use Xenword to connect my forum with my WP site, and it works well.

Top Bottom