Add-on Paid Job: Looking for a min. posts to allow voting add on

NDM

I am looking for someone who could create a custom add-on for me which checks the amount of messages a user has made before allowing the user to vote on polls.

Simply put, IF a user has made less than X posts, then he cannot vote. ELSE he can vote on polls.

If the user cannot vote just show a overlay message like "you need at least x posts to vote" - no need for any admin options etc. Just a quick and dirty plug in :)

I wanted to use user groups for this originally but ran into issues with rebuilding user caches etc, so I would like to get this done as a add-on.

Please contact me with your quote for this.

Thank you

I am looking for someone who could create a custom add-on for me which checks the amount of messages a user has made before allowing the user to vote on polls.

Simply put, IF a user has made less than X posts, then he cannot vote. ELSE he can vote on polls.

If the user cannot vote just show a overlay message like "you need at least x posts to vote" - no need for any admin options etc. Just a quick and dirty plug in :)

I wanted to use user groups for this originally but ran into issues with rebuilding user caches etc, so I would like to get this done as a add-on.

Please contact me with your quote for this.

Thank you

There is already a free mod that will do that I think.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenplaza-–-advanced-poll-permission.982/

Top Bottom