1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on (Paid) Google's First Click Free!

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by yavuz, Feb 3, 2012.

1. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Deepmartini posted a similar thread here about google's First Click Free feature. However, since this is a paid addon request I figured a seperate thread might be more suitable. If anyone is interested in chipping in you are welcome to post a message here.

What I like to see in this addon;
    • Be able to select which forums are affected by this feature
    • A nice modal box opening, saying "you have to register to see this thread & message" when a user accesses another page.
    • Options to hide certain elements like (QUOTE, CODE, HTML BBCODE, Images, media and custom bbcodes)
    Update: I decited the BB Codes are an overkill, the first two options are more than enough.

I have a quote in mind but I would better hear it from the potential developer. Please send me a conversation if you are interested.
    Deepmartini likes this.
  2. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

This would be excellent for SEO reasons and get indexed fully yet you could keep your forum "private" and encourage more guests to register.
  3. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Anyone interested in chipping in, please send me a PC and I'll add you to the conversation.
  4. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Any other interest or progress on this?