Add-on [PAID] Gamecard Addon

Whatley187

Hello,

I wanted to see if anybdoy would be interested in a custom addon project. The high level view is I need a way for my users to add their PSN, XBox Live Gamertage, Steam ID and Battlenet names to their profile. The user would have the option when registering to see these and fill in these four fields, or if they wanted to do it later they would have a tab in their profile where they could update this information. Once one, some or all of these are filled in they will then appear in the footer area of their thread posts (it would be a footer, so the signature which is normally at the bottom would instead sit right on top of this bar).

The bar itself would be thing and sleek, the names would have a grayed out effect to them and when you mouse over the name it would highlight or go to full color. Each of these ID's also has a corresponding website where you can search somebody by their ID, for example I can go to the Playstation website and search somebody's PSN. So with that being said if i clicked on somebody's PSN name in their post footer it would automatically open a new window that searches their ID on the PSN website. So for example if you were to click my PSN name it would take you here https://my.playstation.com/whatley187 . If you notice at the end of these URL's is the person's ID so I believe we can achieve the customized click to search by having it open that website and automatically fill out the /userID part based on the user ID clicked.

In general if this is something you would like to work on please let me know. I could put together some super rough pictures of how i believe it should look to give you a better understanding etc.

Thanks,
Matt

Here goes a super quick idea of how I imagine the footer/names looking.

Attachments

• L_83BE.tmp.webp
    L_83BE.tmp.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
Thank you, I just check it out but it seems like the connection between that addon and exophase doesn't work properly anymore (at least from the sites i see with it). However I would be very willing to take this as a base and sort of rebuild it with somebody.

Exophase does work (I use the add-on on my site). The problem is when users don't make their trophies public (which isn't an Exophase issue, it's a PSN/user one).

Exophase does work (I use the add-on on my site). The problem is when users don't make their trophies public (which isn't an Exophase issue, it's a PSN/user one).

That explains it. I'm going to check it out on your site now, do I have to be a remember to view it?

That explains it. I'm going to check it out on your site now, do I have to be a remember to view it?
No, you can view much of the content and the gamercards as a guest (but not profiles). You can check the gamercards below any of my posts or from my membercard, my PSN trophies are public.

*Edit* Scrap that, they are only available to Registered users (I changed the setting a while back for privacy reasons).

Last edited:
Top Bottom