[PAID]Forum Prefixes/Label/Filter

The Dark Wizard

I run a RP community where games get a forum and even though we have policies and rules for creating a forum/game and trying to tone it down to a minimum to the point where we just give some games a thread, we still have alot of forums and categorizing them all is just too much and out of the question, so it would be awesome if we could just drop every single game (forum) in one category and be able to tag each one for what it is (Thats also one of the problems with different categories because some games have multiple genres).

For example if I make a forum I might be able to tag it Sci Fi and if I click on Sci Fi then all of those show up but I also want to be able to have multiple prefix filtering so i can do things like Dice/Scifi.

Requests: Some sort of Filter for Forums and a way to have multiple options for them unlike Threads that can only have one tag.

I would be willing to discuss payment amount if anyone is interested.

wtf

That's a good idea though if you have a ton of subforums like xenforo does.

wtf

That's a good idea though if you have a ton of subforums like xenforo does.
Indeed. My problem is that I run an RP site and most games tend to out live a single thread and actually evolve into having their own forums and stuff and after a while I just need some sort of filter for games like Sci Fi/Fantasy and Etc and Also sometimes I'd like to be able to mix and match prefixes like Fantasy and Dice and then DnD would show up. Even with a strong forum policy, games tend to require a forum eventually and we get more games then we can archive for inactivity and have another community we are importing with about 30 more games and 200k posts.

So forum filter would be a blessing :D

I run a RP community where games get a forum and even though we have policies and rules for creating a forum/game and trying to tone it down to a minimum to the point where we just give some games a thread, we still have alot of forums and categorizing them all is just too much and out of the question, so it would be awesome if we could just drop every single game (forum) in one category and be able to tag each one for what it is (Thats also one of the problems with different categories because some games have multiple genres).

For example if I make a forum I might be able to tag it Sci Fi and if I click on Sci Fi then all of those show up but I also want to be able to have multiple prefix filtering so i can do things like Dice/Scifi.

Requests: Some sort of Filter for Forums and a way to have multiple options for them unlike Threads that can only have one tag.

I would be willing to discuss payment amount if anyone is interested.
Send me a PM, I can have a look into it.

I need exactly the same and I'm willing to support this with money.
anyone interested?

Top Bottom