Add-on [Paid] Custom Wordpress work / widgets

isuru

Hi all,

I am looking for an developer with experience in developing widgets for Wordpress and experience with Xenforo.

My site has a Wordpress front page. We are also using Wordpress for articles. Xenforo is our forum.

Basically, I am looking for custom widgets that extract threads from a linked Xenforo forum and display them on a Wordpress front page.
For each widget I need to be able to have the option to choose the threads/articles either:
-based on most recent reply/comment - need to display thread title (number of replies), time, username of most recent reply
-based most number of replies/comments - need to display thread title (number of replies) , time, username of most recent reply
-totally randomly - changing with each page reload - need to display thread title (number of replies) , time, username of most recent reply

I need to be able to specify this in the admin section.

I also need the same functionality as above for Wordpress articles (where articles are extracted from Article categories and where comments are used instead of replies)

I need this to be mobile friendly.

I also need tabs on the front page (to be mobile friendly as well). I have purchased the Divi theme which allows for mobile friendly tabs - so if you wish to use that then that is fine.

If you have experience with this and can show me examples of work done to that effect then please message me. This is a paid job

Top Bottom