• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

(Paid) Banner/Logo Request

BrandonT

Type of Image: Banner with Logo
Text on image: World of Blizzard
Specific Images: Diablo 3 / Starcraft 2 / World of Warcraft (Would like some of each or 1 of each) (If you need images they can be found at http://blizzard.com/ )
Colour Scheme: Transparent and to match skin link I post below
Size (in pixels): 300-700 x 100? Trying not to have it interfere with the Links and make them hard to see so whatever works with that.
Animations: If you think it help enhance the style/look then sure!
Things to avoid: Obviously making the links hard to view.
Price: Name the price.

Will Attach the image of forum below.

The primary style I am using this on is Flexile Dark with secondary as Flexile so you know what skin your working with.

After this is finished I will need Node Icons made reflecting the same game type if interested and some possible other small things.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 51
I may have a crack at this for fun if I have some time over the next couple of days.
EDIT: Looks like you might already have one?

You want the images to be different characters from the games? =) And as one still banner?

Let me try and create something for you today. If you don't like it, no harm, if you do and wish to use it, you can donate what you believe it's worth.

Have to head work first though =)

Not sure why you're not satisfied with the one you have? In case you get a new one - will you please tell me before I work on it? =) thanks

I would recommand you to expand the hight of your header because of all the pictures you want in it. Otherwise things will look narrowed and pressed together, like the one you have now. It doesn't give much room either for the awesome pictures you can take from the game (unless head-shots only are fine ;) )

I will also suggest that you place the 'banner' as a header with the BG color if possible, so that the pictures goes behind the nav.

I created two different banners. The first example is how it would look like with restriction hight. Number two is wider and higher.

Worldofblizzard.webp

Worldofblizzard_2.webp
Of course the placement of the 'logo' can change etc.

=) Lykke

Top Bottom