Add-on [PAID $5] Joinable Group in Bottom of Forum

Markos

I want to have an addon that create on bottom of forum a list of members of a usergroup in my forum.

You can see an example here. If you see in the "online users" list", there are links of very usergroup in the forum, and if you click on them, you will have the complete list of the members of every group on the forum (admin, moderators, loyal members, new members etc.).

Also, i need to have the possibility to make some usergroups "open", so with a click you can join them (you can do this with this addon, but there are no option to make the usergroup lists open to every user). Is important also Widget Framework support os simple method to add this in the template.

The coder can resell this addon, i don't need any right, simply to have this coded. Thanks.

Maybe @Liam W or @Nobita.Kun are aivable to do this...I think it's a good idea to have lists for every usergroup public. :)

Last edited:
Now i offer $10 dollar for this. You can retain the rights of this addon, resell it to users etc. I only need a unlimited license with branding free etc.

I tag also @Lawrence, i see that he created an addon for visualize the staff, maybe he is interested to make something similar on the idea.

Thanks for tagging me for this request, :) I have my roster add-on that I need to get at, after that is released here I can look into this (if no one creates it for you first). I take it you would want the legend to be in the sidebar to be consistent with XenForo's layout? Actually, I may just add this to the roster add-on as an option, as leaders can invite members to join anyways, I could just make it a setting to have the roster open.

Thanks for tagging me for this request, :) I have my roster add-on that I need to get at, after that is released here I can look into this (if no one creates it for you first). I take it you would want the legend to be in the sidebar to be consistent with XenForo's layout? Actually, I may just add this to the roster add-on as an option, as leaders can invite members to join anyways, I could just make it a setting to have the roster open.

Sorry for late reply, i was very busy with other questions and forgot for this thread! Thank you for your reply and for the rest. :-)

I take it you would want the legend to be in the sidebar to be consistent with XenForo's layout? Actually, I may just add this to the roster add-on as an option, as leaders can invite members to join anyways, I could just make it a setting to have the roster open.

I need to add the usergroups list like the forum example, on the bottom. That's why i asked Widget Framework support, or a simple way to add this with a template edit. I found the way to have the user online list on the bottom, now i need only to have the usergroups list into the same table.

I tag also @AndyB...maybe he is interested to this. :-)

I see. I assume you have looked the available Social Groups add-ons, will they not work?

Yeah but i don't need Social Groups on my forum...i need a more simple system. I would explain better. See the statistics block of this forum.

You will see 5 Usegroups: Team, Lovers, Addict, Old Glories, Utente. If you click on this links, you will see the list of members for every usergroup. Some usergroups are joinable by click. It's a very simple system to show publicly what members are part of a specific grounp and to make possible to them to join some usergroups...

Top Bottom