Pagination like XenForo

fury

I am working on an online game using PHP/MySQL, and I'd like to revamp the page navigation system (i.e. page 1 of 13) to look and work mostly like XenForo. I've got the PHP part pretty much figured out since my current page nav system uses next/previous buttons in increments of 30 or 50 depending on what it's paging through. Is there a jQuery plugin or something like it that comes close to the awesomeness that is XenForo page nav, or should I reinvent the wheel? (something I seem to do a lot of in my game...)

I am working on an online game using PHP/MySQL, and I'd like to revamp the page navigation system (i.e. page 1 of 13) to look and work mostly like XenForo. I've got the PHP part pretty much figured out since my current page nav system uses next/previous buttons in increments of 30 or 50 depending on what it's paging through. Is there a jQuery plugin or something like it that comes close to the awesomeness that is XenForo page nav, or should I reinvent the wheel? (something I seem to do a lot of in my game...)

You could always look through the code...

Top Bottom