'Pagination' for XenStaff, like w/Registered Users?:

CritiKiL

Hello! I have what is turning out to be a 'long' list of members for a particular group. But unfortunately it's just creating a long scroll which makes it look unprofessional. I like how the 'Registered members' page cuts-off at a certain point and breaks off into 'pages' (paginates), so I would love for the same to work for the XenStaff add-on area! Can anyone help in this regard? Thanks in advance ;-)

Hi. I haven't looked at any of my mods for a while, my day job has taken up way too much of my time. By the time I get home, I just want too relax by spending an hour or so in the evenings working on my role playing site. With that said, I will be using XenStaff on my role playing site, and it will need to be upgraded with a few new features added. When I get some specialized coding for my rp-site out of the way I'll then be adding the XenStaff add-on to that site and then upgrade it. I will need it to display groups I select on different pages, and so pagination will be required (that I know because of one of the groups I want displayed).

As I add more to the rp-site, each addon I create that I feel will benefit other XenForo powered forums I will release here. And that includes any existing add-on that I need to upgrade.

Hi Lawrence, great to hear that you are still around and working on XenStaff. I am really hanging out for your new version that will allow multiple pages and URL selection! Ideally, it would be good to be able to output custom fields for each user too (i.e. location etc) too.

Top Bottom