1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pages Functionality and RM Cloning

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by slowreflex, Mar 13, 2013.

1. slowreflex

slowreflex Member

Is there full support for full html/css/js/jquery on the Pages functionality? I want to be able to have separate Pages that have things like image maps with tooltips.

Also, can you have different instances of RM on the same install. What I mean is that I want to have different tabs in my menu go to different instances of RM to give a distinction of different areas. For example, I might want my Guides to be completely separate from my Replays. Ideally they could then be configured differently as well.

Hope you can advise.

2. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

You can only have one instance of the Resource Manager installed on your forum.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, Pages support that and limited php callback.

Only one instance of the RM can be installed in a forum.
    Use categories to separate content type.
  4. slowreflex

slowreflex Member

Not ideal, but OK. Can the different categories have different configurations? For example, can I exclude Discussions or Updates from one category and not another? Can I add custom fields to each category independent of each other?
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Custom fields are not yet available.

Discussion threads can be set per category.
  6. slowreflex

slowreflex Member

Thanks for your help.